July - July is a month of energy. As Summer builds our energy naturally expands as does the Earth. Try expanding your mind - RENEW your thinking and LIVE fully.
August - August is a time of settling into the expansion of Summer, knowing that very soon, we will be drawing back into the contraction energy of Fall. Maybe your RENEWAL this month is just simply being - chillin' with a cool beverage and a cool state of being.
Also, enjoy the recipes below as part of your preparation for summer.
Sun Care & Protection for Outdoors
Tammy’s Recipe for Homemade Sunscreen*
10 drops lavender oil 4 tbsp Zinc Oxide
1 tbsp pomegranate oil 2 tbsp shea butter
3/4 C coconut oil Glass Jar
1. Combine all ingredients except zinc oxide in a clean jar.
2. Place a saucepan with 2 inches of water on stove over medium/low
3. Place empty jar in saucepan and stir contents until ingredients
start to melt.
4. Once all ingredients are combined, add in zinc oxide and stir well.
5. Store in a cool place.
Tammy’s Recipe for Homemade Sunburn Spray*
10 drops peppermint essential oil
1/2 cup liquid aloe vera juice
1/8 cup fractionated coconut oil
Glass spray bottle
1. Combine all ingredients in glass spray bottle. Store in a cool place.
2. Shake well before using.
Tammy’s Recipe for Flea, Tick, and Mosquito Spray*
35 drops TerraShield 5 drops Bergamot
15 drops Geranium 5 drops Lavender
15 drops Cedarwood Purified Water
5 drops Clary Sage Glass spray bottle
1. Combine all the oils into a clean glass spray bottle and top with purified
2. Shake well before use.
3. Spray all over your body, avoiding eyes and mouth.
TIP: This is also great to spray around windows and fly screens.