Earlier this month I mentioned Spring as a prime time to cleanse and detoxify.
As you think about cleansing your body, you may also want to cleanse your Emotional Brew.
So, how DO you cleanse your Emotional Brew?
- Take a look at which of your emotions are excessive in your daily life.
- Identify what it is that you are “brewing” daily that may cause toxicity in your body.
- Choose one action you can take to stop brewing that emotion
- For example, if you know you are prone to anger or anxiety, then set boundaries around whatever seems to move you into excess.
- Do you need to shift your diet? Remember that sugar, caffeine, and alcohol can add a load of toxins to your system – especially if your emotional brew is already on the acidic side.
- Alkalize your body with a baking soda foot soak or bath and then clean up your brew!
These Bath Rituals are the perfect way to support detoxifying, alkalizing, relaxing, restoring, and renewing on all levels of your being (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual). You can use these for a full bath or a foot soak.
In love and light,
P.S. Here’s the link to download some of my all-time favorite Bath Rituals to help you cleanse your Emotional Brew.