1. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile
2. Sit in silence by yourself for 10 minutes everyday
3. Sleep for at least 7 hours
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
5. Put on music and dance!
6. Make time to practice yoga and exercise. Working out provides us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
7. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
8. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
9. Drink plenty of water.
10. Try to make at least three people smile every day
11. Forget issues of the past
12. Limit your negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
13. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn and grow
17. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar (Love this quote!)
18. Smile and laugh a lot
19. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
20. Don’t compare your life to others
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
22. Forgive everyone for everything
23. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
24. Do what you love as your career
25. Connect with your family and friend often